Kolkata & Sikkim Tour
- Duration: 10N-11D
- lOCATION: Sikkim, India
- Price: Instant Reply +91-8802062501
Kolkata & Sikkim Tour
Day 01 | KOLKATA Airport Arrival
Arrival Kolkata Airport and here our Company Member will Pick up / or Driver will Pick up and Direct Drive to Hotel, Check Inn and Refresh and Rest, As per time availability can visit Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Victoria Memorial Hall etc and Over Night Stay at the hotel.
Day 02 | Kolkata Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast at the hotel, get drive to Local sightseeing and visit Victoria Memorial Hall, Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Howrah Bridge, Park Street etc, evening time free for shopping and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 | Kolkata to NEW JALPAIGURI
After Breakfast at the hotel, get drive to Local Shopping area sightseeing of Kolkata and … EVENING TRANSFERS TO KOLKATA RAILWAY STATION TO BOARD TRAIN TO NEW JALPAIGURI and OVER Night stay in Train.
Day 04 | Arrival NJP Railway Station & TRANSFER TO– Darjeeling (98 kms / 3 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station & transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 05 | Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 06 | Mirik Excursion
After breakfast full day excursion trip to Mirik Lake (4,900 ft.) Via Indo-Nepal Border (Extra vehicle charges will be applicable for Nepal Border to Pasupati Market). Mirik is famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Cardamom plantations and Tea Estates. (One can do Boating on direct payment basis in lake). In evening return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 07 | Darjeeling – Gangtok (115 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to picturesque drive to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 08 | Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 09 | Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) Which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 10 | Gangtok –IXB Airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to IXB Airport, and take flight for Kolkata, and arrival Kolkata airport and Here our driver will pick up and direct drive to Hotel and check Inn and relax, and Over night stay at the hotel.
Day 11 | Kolkata – FLY BACK TO HOME
After Breakfast at the hotel get drive to FULL DAY LOCAL SIGHTSEEING & LATE EVENING AT 2000 Hrs DEPARTURE TRANSFERS TO KOLKATA AIRPORT TO BOARD FLIGHT BACK TO HOME ……
- Airport assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in Double/Twin rooms
- Daily Breakfast Meals Facilities
- All airport transfers by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac cab
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac Cab
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes, Service tax (GST)
- Any Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
- Monument Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Boat Ride, High Season / Festive Season Supplements
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Term & Condition apply
- Cancellation Charges Apply