Shimla Manali Tour Package
- Duration: 5N-6D
- lOCATION: Himachal Pardesh, India
- Price: Instant Reply +91-8802062501
Shimla Manali Tour Package
Imperial Journey Himachal Holiday Packages in Wholesale Price by Private Car (ENT/EXT DELHI)
WELCOME TO IMPERIAL JOURNEY
- 8+ Years of Travel Experience
- Upto 70% Off Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Holiday Special Discounts
- So Many Happy Customers Worldwide
- 100% Money Safe Guarantee
- Save Money, Save Time
- Secure & Safe Online Transactions
- Sanitized Vehicle and Hotels
- 24/7 Friendly Customer Support
- Get Multiple Itineraries & Personalized Suggestions from our Travel Specialist.
- Select Destination and Accommodation to have Unlimited Fun and Memories.
SHIMLA MANALI TOUR PACKAGE | (05 NIGHTS/06 DAYS)
Honeymoon Inclusions for Couple Extra (if require)
- One Night Candle Light Dinner
- One Night Two Glasses of Kesar Milk
- One Night Flower Bed Decoration
- One Night Honeymoon Special Cake
- One Night Bottle of Apple Wine
- One Night Fruit Basket
Day 01 | Arrival Delhi Airport/Railway – Shimla (Approximately 350 kilometres, 8/10 hrs drive)
Arrival Delhi Airport / Railway station. Imperial Journey representative or driver will pick up and drive to Shimla, Shimla the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On the way visit Pinjore Gardens. Reach Shimla hotel and Check in into the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 | Shimla - Kufri Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to city sightseeing and visit Kufri Green Valley, Fagu Valley, Mini Zoo, Indira Tourist Park, Wild Flower Hall, Hali Pad, Kufri Adventure Park, Himalayan National Park, Kufri, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan, Jakhu Temple, Kalibari Temple, Ritz, Mall Road, The Ridge, Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Mall Road Shopping, Lakkar Bazaar, Tibetan Market, etc., Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 | Shimla – Kullu – Manali (Approximately 240 kilometres, 8/10 hrs drive)
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to Manali. Manali is a beautiful hill station and snow-capped mountains in north India. En-route visiting Sunder Nagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, Later Reach Manali hotel, Check-in into the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 | Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to local sightseeing and visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Temple, Van Vihar Nature Park, Tibetan Monastery & Vashist Bath Hot Spring Water, Evening Mall Road shopping & market, etc., Rest of the day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 | Manali Solang Valley Tour + Evening walk on mall road
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to Solang Valley Tour, Nehrukund, Marathi, Gulaba Pass (Snow point up to possible), Paragliding, Enjoy the thrill, adventure, skiing, horse riding, snow scooter ride, sled ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills, enjoy Zorbing, etc., Later come to Manali and evening walk on mall road, later come to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Rohtang Pass Tour(by Own Cost): After Breakfast at the hotel, get a drive to Snow Point – Rohtang Pass(By own cost), Rohtang Pass-a high snow-capped mountain. Enjoy thrill, adventure, skiing, horse riding, snow scooter ride. After enjoying the snowy heaven, take a sled ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. Later come back and take a photo of Rahalla falls and Solang Valley and enjoy Zorbing, Paragliding. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Later come to the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
NGT RULES WILL APPLY: Tourist vehicles Rohtang Pass Permit subject to availability: Permits can be obtained on a first-come, first-serve basis every day. Vehicles are allowed to cross the gulaba barrier from 06:00 a.m. To 12:00noon. National Green Tribunal (NGT) has implemented a few restrictions & instructions for every traveler visiting Rohtang Pass. Due to this restriction, customers might have to wait in the standby slot. A guest has to pay environmental /Green Tax directly if any Applicable at that travel.
Day 06 | Manali – Kullu - Delhi (Approximately 555 kilometres, 12/14 hrs drive)
After breakfast at the hotel, get a drive to Delhi, Enroute visiting Kullu town and the Kullu valley, Rafting in the Beas River & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. On arrival drop, at Delhi railway station/Delhi airport/hotel, proceed your own-word destination with sweets memories.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Per Person 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner, 05 Morning Tea
- All airport transfers by air conditioned a/c Cab
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned a/c Cab
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car
- Toll taxes, parking Fees, and fuel and all transport related expense including driver services
- Chauffer will be polite , honest, cooperative and well experienced in tourism
- All applicable taxes, Services Charges included.
- Any Internal Air fare / Any train fare / Any International Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’. Lunch not included.
- Monument Entrance fees / City Guide / Room Heater / Car ac cannot work on hill station
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). If the Himachal road tax increase, you have to pay directly at the time of travel.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Cost for Rohtang pass if any Applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Term & Condition apply* Cancellation Charges Apply*
- 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) extra on total bill.