Nepal Tour Package
- Duration: 7N-8D
- lOCATION: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Price: Instant Reply +91-8802062501
Nepal Tour Packages
Day 01 : Arrive Kathmandu
Arrival at Kathmandu International airport, here our executive will pick up and transferred to hotel in Kathmandu. Kathmandu has been a travelers Mecca since the 1960s but these days you're less likely to see a tie-dyed hippy in search of enlightenment than a well-heeled Gore-Tex-clad tourist in search of a good espresso. With tourist numbers down and political tensions up, the last few years have been uncertain, yet residents have retained a good-humored self-respect. Afternoon guided sightseeing tour to Pashupatinath Temple and Patan Durbar Square. Afternoon sightseeing tour to Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Stupa. Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (B)
After breakfast drive to Pokhara by Private Car(200km) nearly 6/7 hours journeys.Arrive Pokhara and transferred to your hotel. Pokhara’s bewitching beauty has been the subject of many travel writers. Its pristine air, spectacular backdrop of snowy peaks, serene lakes and surrounding greenery make it ‘the jewel in the Himalaya’, a place of remarkable natural beauty. With the magnificent Annapurna range forming the backdrop and the serenity of three major lakes – Phewa, Rupa and Begnas – Pokhara is the ultimate destination for relaxation. Pokhara Valley, gateway to the Annapurna region where many a trekker finds his Shangri-la, sits high on the list of ‘must visit’ places in Nepal. Here we can see Mahendra cave, Gupteswor cave, and David’s fall, Baharai Temple, Bindhya Basani Temple and National Museum etc. Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Pokhara Sightseeing (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. After breakfast morning excursion of hiking trip to World Peace Stupa (3hrs), Back to the lake side and lunch at China Garden Restaurant. After Lunch Guided sightseeing tour to David's Fall, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Seti Gorges, Gupteswore Mahadev Cave. One Hour Boating in Phewa Lake. Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara to Chitwan ( B/L/D)
Early morning drive to Sarangkot (1590m) to view the sunrise. From here, you can see a panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks, from Dhaulagiri (8167m) in the west to the perfect pyramid that is Machhapuchhare (6997m) and the rounded peak of Annapurna II (7937m) in the east. The village of Sarangkot overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. Back to Hotel for Breakfast. After Breakfast drive to Chitwan by same Vehicle. Arrive Chitwan and check into you hotel ( Landmark forest Resort). After taking some rest Lunch at Resort. After Lunch Elephant back safari, evening sunset tour back to hotel. Evening Tharu Cultural Program, Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Chitwan Safari (B/L/D)
Breakfast at Resort. After Breakfast Start a Canoe Ride at Rapti River,back to hotel for lunch. After lunch Jungle walk, Bird watching, Visit to the elephant breeding center. Evening dinner and Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Chitwan- Nagarkot (B)
After breakfast drive back to Kathamandu On the way visit to Manakomana Temple visit. Continue drive to Nagarkot. Evening Sunset view, Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Nagarkot- Kathmandu (B)
Early morning sunrise view from hotel after breakfast drive to Sanga Visit Largest Shiva Statute and continue drive to Dhulikhel. Afternoon drive to Kathmandu hotel. Rest of day at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Kathmandu to Airport (B)
After Breakfast. Time at leisure and personal shopping. Evening transfer to the international airport for final Departure.
- Meet and greet service with garland.
- Airport arrival and Departure transfer service by private Ac Car
- 2 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Kathmandu
- 01 night Nagarkot on Twin sharing basis with breakfast and day trip to Sanga and Dhulikhel.
- 2 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Pokhara
- 2 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis with all meals ( B/L/D) in Jungle plan Chitwan .
- Chitwan National Park entrance fee
- Nature guide and jungle activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Kathmandu Guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Pokhara Guided Sightseeing and sarangkot sunrise tours as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One Hour boating in Phewa Lake as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking tour during sightseeing only.
- Transportation from Kathmandu -Nagarkot– Pokhara- Chitwan- Kathmandu By private AC Car.
- Meals not stated in the itinerary
- Sightseeing monument entrance fee
- Drinks at meals
- Domestic Air fare
- All personal expenses
- Laundry Cost, Tips
- Travels insurance
- Items not mentioned in the inclusion section