Kerala Tour Package
- Duration: 5N-6D
- lOCATION: Kerala India
- Price: Instant Reply +91-8802062501
Kerala Tour Package
- 4N/5D- (1NCochin, 2NMunnar, 1NThekkady)
- 5N/6D- (1NCochin, 2NMunnar, 1NThekkady, 1NAlleppey)
- 6N/7D- (2NMunnar, 1NThekkady, 2NKovalam, 1NKumarakom)
- Deluxe Hotel facilities
- Cochin Hotel Yuvarani Residency
- Munnar Hotel Tea Castle
- Thekkady Hotel Grand Thekkady
- Alleppey Hotel Arcadia Regency
- Kovalam Hotel Sagara Beach Resort
- Kumarakom Hotel Manor Backwater Resort
- Complimentary Breakfast in Hotels.
- Trip Highlights: Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kumarakom, Kovalam, Trivandrum City transfer & Sightseeing by private Vehicle.
- 04 Pax Indigo/Swfit/Etios, 05 – 07 Pax Tavera/Xylo/Innova).
- 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) extra on total bill.
- Alleppey Houseboat Available if required on extra cost.
- All rates subject to change anytime without any prior notice.
Day 01 | Arrival Cochin Airport – Munnar (125km, 4hrs)
Arrival Cochin airport, here our executive will pick up and direct get drive to Munnar. On the way to Munnar visit Vaplara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Upon arrival at Munnar, visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see NilgiriTahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India. You may visit the Tea Museum surrounded by tea Gardens- the only Museum of its kind; which illustrates the timeworn method of Tea production. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. Later come to hotel and check inn and rest, Rest of the day is free at your leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 |Munnar Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc later come to hotel and Rest of the day is free at your leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 | Munnar - Thekkady (84km, 4hrs)
After breakfast at the hotel get drive to Thekkady. Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. Reach Thekkady hotel and check inn and rest, after that proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake(by own Cost). Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride(by own Cost) at Periyar wild life and Rest of the day is free at your leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 | Thekkady – Alleppey (140km, 5hrs) (House Boat tour)
After breakfast get drive to Alleppey, Reach Alleppey for Houseboat cruise, which takes you through inland waterways and breathtaking backwaters of Alleppey.. Afternoon marks your Arrival at Alleppey, where you would be greeted with non-alcoholic welcome drink. Following this, cruise begins, taking through backwaters. Sightseeing ends at night and you can relax in your A/C rooms. Overnight Stay at the houseboat.
About House Boat: The Houseboat will have one to five bath attached Air conditioned rooms. (Deluxe House Boat - A/c will work from 9 pm to 6 am in the rooms), (Premium House Boat - A/c will work 24/7 in the rooms). The service will start at 13 Noon with lunch. Tea with snacks will be served in the evening. The boat will halt at 5.30 pm for night stay and night dinner will be provided in the boat. Next day morning after breakfast at 8 am, the boat will start to move around until 9 am. The room is best for two people. However. Small child can be adjusted in the available bed. Extra amenities such as Honey Moon Cake, Flower Bed, Shikkara Cruise, etc can be arranged on payment basis with prior information. We provide “candle light dinner” as in house boat if required for couples. We provide Veg. and Non veg. food according to the booking preferences of the guests as per the package rates.
Food menu in House Boat for idea, it will be same or similar during stay. Please note that menu of house boat will change seasonally. It is totally depend on house boat team.
Welcome Drinks on arrival, - LUNCH - Rice, Sambar, Mixed Vegetables Thoran (Carrot, Cabbage, Beans), Mezhukupurathy (Long Beans), Fish Fry (Pearl Spot / Seer Fish), Banana Kalan, Pappadam, Salad, Pickle, Tropical seasonal fruit.- EVENING - Coffee or Tea, Banana Fritters, - DINNER - Chappati, Dal Curry, Chicken Roast, Vendakka Mezhukupurathy, White Rice and Raitha, Salad - BREAKFAST - Tea / Coffee Bread, Jam, Butter, Omelet, OR Iddly, Sambar. OR Dosa, Sambar.
Day 05 | Alleppey – Cochin (55km, 2hrs)
After breakfast get drive to cochin, Reach Cochin and check inn and rest, After that free for local sightseeing and visit the Dutch Palace-built by the Portuguese in 1557 and subsequently renovated by the Dutch after 1663. The murals are perhaps the best in India. Jewish Synagogue - built in 1568 and the oldest Synagogue in the Commonwealth are at Mattancherry. St. Francis Church - built in 1510 and the oldest European church in India, Chinese Fishing Nets- introduced by the court of Kublai Khan can be seen in Fort Cochin. Fort Cochin Beach etc. later come to hotel and Rest of the day is free at your leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 | Cochin – fly back to home
After breakfast at the hotel & Check out 11:00a.m from hotel, get drive to Shopping tour and visit Market, Mall, Local Street Market, MG Road Market etc, later drop to Cochin airport with wonderful memories.
- Airport assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in Double/Twin rooms on B&B
- One night house boat stay in Double rooms on B&L&D
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by private car
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel, All applicable taxes
- Any Air fare / Any Train fare
- Monument entrance, Tips, Mineral Water, Soft & Hard Drinks,
- Boat Ride, High Season & Festive Season Supplements,
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls,
- Term and Condition & Cancellation Charges Apply