Dubai Holiday Package
- Duration: 3N-4D
- lOCATION: UAE
- Price: Per Person Starting Price INR 11000*
Dubai Holiday Package
Day 1 | Arrival Dubai International Airport + Dubai Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner
Welcome to Dubai, Arrival Dubai International airport, here our executive will pick up and transfer to Hotel for Check In. Evening proceed to Dubai Dhow Cruise with Buffet Dinner, A traditional decorated dhow which offers an amazing views of the city. Rest of Day at Leisure, Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 2 | Dubai Half Day City Tour + Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance & Tanura Show
After breakfast at the hotel proceed for half day city tour and visit Gold Souk, Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Mosque, Atlantis Hotel Photo, Burj Khalifa etc, later noon drive to Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Belly Dance & Tanura Show. Later come to hotel, Rest of Day at Leisure, Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 3 | Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime Time with Dubai Mall & Evening Musical Fountain Show (Optional)
After breakfast at the hotel, do some shopping by own, In the evening visit Burj Khalifa 124th Floor Non-Prime Time with Dubai Mall & Evening Musical Fountain Show, Later come to hotel, Rest of Day at Leisure, Over Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 4 | Dubai – Fly Back to Home
After breakfast at the hotel, explore dubai city at leisure, later transfer to dubai international airport, fly back to home with wonderful memories.
|Destination||3 Star Hotel Package on 2 PAX|
|Dubai||Panorama Grand Hotel / Similar|
|Number of Days||Per Person Land Package cost in INR|
Note- Rates are subject to be changed without prior notice.
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Dubai.
- Daily Breakfast (not on day of arrival).
- Half day City tour of Dubai on SIC (seat in coach) basis.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner on SIC (seat in coach) basis.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (seat in coach) basis.
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis.
- ALL Govt Service Tax.
- Return Airfare.
- Dubai Tourist Visa.
- Ok to Board.
- Travel/ Medical Insurance.
- Surcharges (if any).
- Any increase / changes in taxes levied by Govt.
- Personal expenses like drinks, tips, laundry etc.