Safari Tour in Sasan Gir Gujrat
- Duration: 4N-5D
- lOCATION: Gujrat, INDIA
- Price: INR 9999*
Safari Tour in Sasan Gir
Day 1 : Arrival at Rajkot. Travel to Sasan Gir.
Early morning safari exploring Velavadar. Proceed to Sasan Gir (220 kms - 4 hours), abode of Asiatic Lions and considered excellent for bird watching. The park checklist has 250 birds and about 50 other species (including the endangered lesser florican and the saras crane) are recorded in the grasslands along the periphery of the sanctuary. Evening Safari in Gir. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2 : Morning and Evening Safari at Sasan Gir
Sasan Gir has number of areas / wetlands that offer excellent Bird watching opportuniteis. Undertake safaris (morning and evening) for exploring different areas of the park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 : Morning Safari at Sasan Gir.
Morning Safari at Sasan Gir. Travel to Dasada (330 kms - 5.5 hrs). Dasada, part of Little Rann of Kutch is a bird watching destination at 90 kms from Ahmedabad. The Little Rann of Kutch Wildlife sanctuary spreads over 4950 sq km in area comprising a range habitats from saline desert plains, arid grasslands, rocky and thorn scrub to lakes and marshes. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 : Bird Watching around Dasada
After breakfast "Explore Bird Watching around Dasada. Nawa Talao lake, the wetland near Patdi fort and many reservoirs of Surendranagar district offer good winter birding opportunities. Birds like rose-coloured starling and green pigeon are often seen at Dasada village. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast travel to Ahmedabad (90 kms) and depart for onward journey.
- Airport assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in Double/Twin rooms
- Daily Breakfast Meals Facilities
- All airport transfers by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac cab
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac Cab
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes, Service tax (GST)
- Any Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
- Monument Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Boat Ride, High Season / Festive Season Supplements
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Term & Condition apply
- Cancellation Charges Apply