Shimla Manali Tour Package
- Duration: 5N-6D
- lOCATION: Himachal Pardesh, India
- Price: INR 5850*
Shimla Manali Tour Package
Imperial Journey Himachal Holiday Packages in Wholesale Price by Private Car (ENT/EXT DELHI)
WELCOME TO IMPERIAL JOURNEY
- 8+ Years of Travel Experience
- Upto 70% Off Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Holiday Special Discounts
- So Many Happy Customers Worldwide
- 100% Money Safe Guarantee
- Save Money, Save Time
- Secure & Safe Online Transactions
- Sanitized Vehicle and Hotels
- 24/7 Friendly Customer Support
- Get Multiple Itineraries & Personalized Suggestions from our Travel Specialist.
- Select Destination and Accommodation to have Unlimited Fun and Memories.
SHIMLA MANALI TOUR PACKAGE | (05 NIGHTS/06 DAYS)
Honeymoon Inclusions for Couple Extra (if require)
- One Night Candle Light Dinner
- One Night Two Glasses of Kesar Milk
- One Night Flower Bed Decoration
- One Night Honeymoon Special Cake
- One Night Bottle of Apple Wine
- One Night Fruit Basket
Day 01 | Arrival Delhi Airport/Railway – Shimla (Approximately 350 kilometres, 8/10 hrs drive)
Arrival Delhi Airport / Railway station. Imperial Journey representative or driver will pick up and drive to Shimla, Shimla the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. On the way visit Pinjore Gardens. Reach Shimla hotel and Check in into the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 | Shimla - Kufri Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to city sightseeing and visit Kufri Green Valley, Fagu Valley, Mini Zoo, Indira Tourist Park, Wild Flower Hall, Hali Pad, Kufri Adventure Park, Himalayan National Park, Kufri, Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan, Jakhu Temple, Kalibari Temple, Ritz, Mall Road, The Ridge, Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens, Gaiety Theatre, Heritage Museum, Christ Church, Mall Road Shopping, Lakkar Bazaar, Tibetan Market, etc., Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 | Shimla – Kullu – Manali (Approximately 240 kilometres, 8/10 hrs drive)
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to Manali. Manali is a beautiful hill station and snow-capped mountains in north India. En-route visiting Sunder Nagar Lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Temple, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple, Later Reach Manali hotel, Check-in into the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 | Manali Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to local sightseeing and visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Temple, Van Vihar Nature Park, Tibetan Monastery & Vashist Bath Hot Spring Water, Evening Mall Road shopping & market, etc., Rest of the day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05 | Manali Solang Valley Tour + Evening walk on mall road
After breakfast at the hotel, get the drive to Solang Valley Tour, Nehrukund, Marathi, Gulaba Pass (Snow point up to possible), Paragliding, Enjoy the thrill, adventure, skiing, horse riding, snow scooter ride, sled ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills, enjoy Zorbing, etc., Later come to Manali and evening walk on mall road, later come to the hotel. The rest of the day is free at your leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Rohtang Pass Tour(by Own Cost): After Breakfast at the hotel, get a drive to Snow Point – Rohtang Pass(By own cost), Rohtang Pass-a high snow-capped mountain. Enjoy thrill, adventure, skiing, horse riding, snow scooter ride. After enjoying the snowy heaven, take a sled ride down the slopes & try luck by climbing the little snow hills. Later come back and take a photo of Rahalla falls and Solang Valley and enjoy Zorbing, Paragliding. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Later come to the hotel. Rest of day free at leisure, Overnight stay at the hotel.
NGT RULES WILL APPLY: Tourist vehicles Rohtang Pass Permit subject to availability: Permits can be obtained on a first-come, first-serve basis every day. Vehicles are allowed to cross the gulaba barrier from 06:00 a.m. To 12:00noon. National Green Tribunal (NGT) has implemented a few restrictions & instructions for every traveler visiting Rohtang Pass. Due to this restriction, customers might have to wait in the standby slot. A guest has to pay environmental /Green Tax directly if any Applicable at that travel.
Day 06 | Manali – Kullu - Delhi (Approximately 555 kilometres, 12/14 hrs drive)
After breakfast at the hotel, get a drive to Delhi, Enroute visiting Kullu town and the Kullu valley, Rafting in the Beas River & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. On arrival drop, at Delhi railway station/Delhi airport/hotel, proceed your own-word destination with sweets memories.
- Off –Season Travel Date 09 November 2020 to 20 December 2020 & 05 January 2021 to 14 April 2021
- Land Package Cost Per Person in Indian Rupees (INR)
|Off-Season||Shimla||Manali||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax||8 Pax||10 Pax||12 Pax|
|Options 1||Hotel Nature Ville||Hotel Royal Orchard||10500||6600||6400||7350||6450||5850|
|Options 2||Lords Villa||Manali Residency Hotel||11000||7000||6800||7700||6800||6200|
|Options 3||Sunrise Villa||Hotel Visor||11200||7200||7000||7900||7000||6400|
|Options 4||The Royal Vista Shimla||New Harmony Inn||11500||7500||7300||8200||7300||6700|
|Options 5||Whistling Pines Resort||Hotel Manali Retreat||12000||8200||8000||8800||8000||7400|
|Options 6||Satyam Paradise||Naina Resort Cottage||12500||8600||8500||9350||8450||7850|
|Options 7||Anchal Regency||Park Paradise||12600||8700||8600||9450||8550||7950|
|Options 8||Shimla Greens||Hotel Hayer Regency||12900||9000||8800||9650||8750||8150|
|Options 9||Royal Regency||Snow Peak Retreat||14000||10200||10000||11000||10000||9400|
|Options 10||Hotel Silverine||Royal Park Resorts||14300||10500||10300||11200||10300||9700|
|Options 11||Sukh Sagar Regency||Sanobar The Samita Grand||14400||10600||10500||11300||10400||9800|
|Options 12||Hotel The Rock Castle||WHISTLING PINES RESORTS & SPA||14500||10700||10600||11400||10500||9900|
|Options 13||Hotel Snow Lotus||LIFESTYLE MANALI||14800||11000||10900||11700||10800||10200|
|Options 14||Hotel The Grand White||Vivaan the Sunrise||15500||11600||11400||12300||11400||10800|
|Options 15||The Euphoria Grand||The Moniker Resort||15600||11700||11500||12400||11500||10900|
|Options 16||Hotel Asia The Dawn||Snow Crests Manor||15800||12200||12000||12900||12000||11400|
|Options 17||Kamna Hill Resort||Sandhya Resort-Spa||16100||12400||12200||12900||12000||11500|
|Options 18||Hotel CK International||Pride De Vivendi Resorts||16200||12500||12300||13000||12100||11600|
|Options 19||Kufri Pacific Resort||FOGHILLS Cottages||16800||13000||12800||13650||12750||12150|
|Options 20||Larisa Resort||Renest River Country Resort||17600||13800||13600||14500||13600||13000|
|Options 21||Golden Fern Resort||The Laurent and Banon Resorts||17700||13900||13700||14600||13700||13100|
|Options 22||Snow Valley Resorts||Snow Valley Resorts||17800||14000||13800||14700||13800||13200|
|Options 23||Shimla Havens Resort||The Manali Inn||18600||14800||14700||15550||14650||14000|
|Options 24||HONEYMOON INN||HONEYMOON INN||18800||15000||14800||15650||14750||14150|
|Options 25||Club Mahindra Mashobra||Club Mahindra White Meadows||21000||17200||17000||17900||17000||16400|
|Options 26||Royal Tulip Hotel||THE HIMALAYAN||26500||23000||22500||23500||22500||22000|
|Number of Rooms||1||2||3||4||5||6|
- All rates subject to change anytime without any prior notice. All rates subject to availability.
Rates: All rates are subjected to change anytime without any prior notice. Trains /Flight /Volvo ticket Subject to availability. All quoted flight Tickets rates are flexible can be changed at the time of booking.
- Rooms are not blocked, and confirmation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- If the hotels are unavailable at the time of booking, similar or upgrade hotels can also be provided. We request you to verify the hotel location/hotel Room Size/hotel reviews and feedback at your end.
- Breakfast Time in Hotels (08:00a.m to 09:30a.m) & Dinner Time (08:00p.m to 09:30p.m)
- Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary.
- Transfers and sightseeing by AC/Non AC Cab include driver allowance, toll, parking, driver’ night halt, fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary.
- Sightseeing by Cab (Vehicle Service from 08:00 AM to 07:00 PM)
- All tourist places depend on time availability; guests can visit only limited tourist places in one day.
Insurance: Travel Insurance is available only on request, and a third party covers it.
Taxes: All taxes are applicable as per the current situation of the countries/states. In case of any changes in the taxes, you will have to pay directly wherever applicable.
To confirm your booking, you may have to pay an advance of a minimum of 20% of the total package cost. In some cases, you may have to pay an advance of 70% of the package. The remaining payment must be deposited before starting the tour. Once we have received your advance payment, we will start processing your booking immediately and issue all the service vouchers like flight tickets, hotel vouchers, Volve tickets, Car vouchers, etc. Our travel specialists and guides will assist you during Travel.
Important Notes: We respect every individual's privacy and never share any personal details like mobile number or email address with any third party.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :20% retention
- Cancellation within 20 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :30% retention
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation :50% retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention
- No refund will be made against any unutilized services, what so ever may be the reason.
- Cancellation charges will be applicable as per the company policy.
- Any train and flight ticket cancellation will be applicable as per Indian railway/airline rules. A refund/adjustment will be given only after receiving the refund from the train or airline.
- No refund will be given for the cancellation of the booking from your end or the company's end during natural disasters at any cost. For example, natural disasters like bad weather, landslide, or terrorism; which is beyond the control of the age.
- Furthermore, there will be no refund in situations like pandemic or virus attack. We can amend your travel date for future booking in these pandemic scenarios. We will heartily try to help you in all these situations with whatever is feasible from our side.
- The refund will take 7-14 working days from the booking cancellation date. All refunds will be initiated after receiving them from the respective Railway/Airline/Volvo service provider.
- Internet banking in company current account.
- Cheques/DD's drawn in favour of Imperial Journey Private Limited and sent to Company Address.
- Visa or Master Credit card* - through physical swipe
- Through paypal online Payment via debit card / credit card Swiping
- Online Digital Payment by Google Pay, Phone Pay, Paytm
- Through payumoney online Payment via debit card / credit card Swiping.
- Payment through credit card & debit card on our website with 2% surcharge extra.
- 02 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- 03 Nights Accommodation in Manali
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Per Person 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner, 05 Morning Tea
- All airport transfers by air conditioned a/c Cab
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned a/c Cab
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car
- Toll taxes, parking Fees, and fuel and all transport related expense including driver services
- Chauffer will be polite , honest, cooperative and well experienced in tourism
- All applicable taxes, Services Charges included.
- Any Internal Air fare / Any train fare / Any International Fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’. Lunch not included.
- Monument Entrance fees / City Guide / Room Heater / Car ac cannot work on hill station
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). If the Himachal road tax increase, you have to pay directly at the time of travel.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Permit Cost for Rohtang pass if any Applicable.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), Porterage.
- Travel Insurance, Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Term & Condition apply* Cancellation Charges Apply*
- 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax) extra on total bill.