Kashmir Tour Package
- Duration: 5N-6D
- lOCATION: Jammu & Kashmir, INDIA
- Price: INR 3300*
Kashmir Tour Package
Imperial Journey Kashmir Holiday Packages in Wholesale Price by Private Car (ENT/EXT Srinagar)
Price Valid for Off –Season.
Land Package Cost Per Person in Indian Rupees (INR)
WELCOME TO IMPERIAL JOURNEY
- 8+ Years of Travel Experience
- Upto 70% Off Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Holiday Special Discounts
- So Many Happy Customers Worldwide
- 100% Money Safe Guarantee
- Save Money, Save Time
- Secure & Safe Online Transactions
- Sanitized Vehicle and Hotels
- 24/7 Friendly Customer Support
- Get Multiple Itineraries & Personalized Suggestions from our Travel Specialist.
- Select Destination and Accommodation to have Unlimited Fun and Memories.
Best of Paradise Tour
Height Lights of Tour- Srinagar – Mughal Gardens – Shikara Ride – Gulmarg – Gondola – Pahalgam – Pony Ride – Sonamarg – Sledge Ride – Yusmarg - Srinagar
Duration 05 Nights / 06 Days
Max Attitude 3100 Mrts
Best Time Round The Year
Day 01:- Srinagar Airport & 14 Kms Drive to City Centre Altitude 1730 Mtrs. Arrival at Srinagar airport our RIE representative will meet & Greet you and transfer to Deluxe Houseboat/Hotel in Srinagar, Afternoon tour of Mughal Gardens Visits the Heritages Places, Cheshma Shahi (By Shah Jehan in 1632 AD.), Pari Mahal (By Dara Shikoh), Nishat Bagh (By Asaf Khan in 1633 AD.), Shalimar Bagh (By Jehangir in 1616 AD) Hazrat bal shrine , Evening Lake rides by Shikara (Small Cruise Boat) to visit Floating Gardens, Lotus Gardens, Nehru Park inside of the Dal Lake, dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat/Hotel
Day 02:- Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar 56 Kms, 2 Hours Drive (Altitude 2730 Mtrs,) After Breakfast leave for the full day trip to Gulmarg (The Meadow of Flowers) Gulmarg has one of the most beautiful summer resort/winter Ski resorts in the valley. World Highest 18 Hole Golf Course, (Gulmarg was Discovered in 16th Century by Sultan Yusuf Shah) One can have a gondola ride (By own Cost) from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg (Altitude 3100 Mrts.) to have a real view in natural beauty of the summer and winter , return back to Srinagar dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 03:- Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar 96 Kms. 3 Hours Drive (Altitude 2195 Mrts.) After breakfast leave for the full day Sightseeing of Pahalgam (The Valley of Shepherds), one of the beautiful and fascinating ideal resorts all the year. It is the base for several treks in the region & for the Annual Pilgrimages to the cave shrine of Amarnath, It is surrounded by 12 high snow capped peaks. En route, Visit the Saffron Fields of Pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old Temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman) & enjoy the beautiful countryside life. Drive through the pine valley forest arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy your packed lunch on the banks of the Lidder Stream, One can have a real feelings of Paradise, late return back to Srinagar check in Houseboat/Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04:- Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar (87 Kms. 3 Hours drive Altitude 2740 Mtrs.) After breakfast leave for the full day tour of Sonamarg (Meadows of Gold), Sonamarg lies at the head of the Sindh valley. The drive through here presents a spectacular facet of the countryside; Sonamarg is the beginning of the enchanted journey into a natural wonderland, Surrounded by pine forest mountains upto 5300 meters high the valley is divided by a spur of the "Thajiwas Range Mountains" one can have a pony ride to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year the major attraction at Sonamarg in summer months, Sonamarg is known as Gateway of Leh – Ladakh. Late return back to Srinagar dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat/Hotel
Day 05:- Srinagr - Yusmarg -Srinagar 51 Kms, 1 1/2Hours Drive (Altitude 2967 Mtrs,)
After breakfast leave for the full day Sightseeing to yusmarg (This idyllic meadow) is ideal for a day's picnic or a short walk/Pony (at own cost) along the mighty 'Doodh Ganga' river, its name deriving from its milk white foam. Further down, a captivating lake, Nilnag, is cradled by hills Picnic on its banks or simply doze in the sun. A starting point for many peaks like 'Trata Kutti' (Altitude 4745 Mrts.) and 'Sang-safed' this is a trekkers base. The enchanting meadows sway with gentle breeze that brings the fragrance of the pine and conifer trees. Late evining return back to Srinagar dinner & overnight stay at Houseboat/Hotel.
Day 06:-Srinagar International Airport After breakfast transfer to airport to connect flight for onward Destination Covered
Tour Ends But Sweet Memories Remains Always
(3N/4D- (3N)Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg) INR 5700 - 2 Pax, INR 4000 - 4 Pax, INR 3500 - 6 Pax, INR 3700 - 8 Pax, INR 3400 - 10 Pax, INR 3300 - 12 Pax
(4N/5D- (4N)Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg) INR 7000 - 2 Pax, INR 5000 - 4 Pax, INR 4400 - 6 Pax, INR 4600 - 8 Pax, INR 4300 - 10 Pax, INR 4100 - 12 Pax
(5N/6D- (5N)Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg) INR 8600 - 2 Pax, INR 6200 - 4 Pax, INR 5400 - 6 Pax, INR 5700 - 8 Pax, INR 5300 - 10 Pax, INR 5100 - 12 Pax(6N/7D- (6N)Srinagar, Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonmarg) INR 1000 - 2 Pax, INR 7600 - 4 Pax, INR 7000 - 6 Pax, INR 6900 - 8 Pax, INR 6600 - 10 Pax, INR 6300 - 12 Pax
|Category of Hotels/Houseboats||Srinagar|
|Standard||The Shelter Group of Houseboats / The Shelter Heritage/ Similar|
Extra’s During Trip In Kashmir
- River Rafting (Sonamarg/Pahalgam)
- @ 500 - 1500/= Per Person
- Pony Ride Any Place (Gulmarg/Pahalgam/Sonamarg/Yusmarg)
- @800 – 1000/= Per Person
- Gondola Ride In Gulmarg
- @850 First Phase & @ 950 Second Phase Per Person
- Jeep For Aru, Chadhanwari & Behtaab Valley
- 2200/= For (07 Pax’s)
- Jeep Ride In Sonamarg to Thajwas Glacier & Zero Point
- 3000 – 3500/= For (07 Pax’s)
- Garden and Monument Entry Fee
- @ Rs 500/Per Person
- Baisaran, Kashmir, Dnow & Dabyab Valley at Pahalgam (By Pony/Horse)
- @ Rs 1500/Person
- Gondola ride tickets both First & Second Phase
- @ 1800/ Per Person
- Honeymoon Freebie’s once during the houseboat stay
- @ 500/Per Person
- Snow cab charges from Tangmarg to Gulmarg To & Fro
- @ Rs 1600/8 Seater Vehicle
- Pricing of package is based on the age of passengers. Booking with incorrect age may incur penalty at a later stage.
- All sight-seeing and itineraries are subject to weather conditions. No claim can be made against weather related cancellations.
- Any meals and/ or services offered as a part of the package does not have any cash value Coupons
- Inner Line Permit
- Guests are required to carry a Government issues Photo Identity Card which has their address.
- Accepted Documents are: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card.
- Note: PAN card is not accepted as it does not carry the address of the Guest.
- Permits are not required to visit the local places near Leh/Srinagar town, places on Srinagar – Leh Highway Or Manali – Leh Highway.
As per Taxi-Union Restriction, our vehicle wouldn’t be allowed to do Sightseeing of Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonmarg; Guest has to take union vehicle on direct payment basis.
- Only Postpaid Connection from All Mobile Network Work Here (Strong Hold Is BSNL/AIRTEL/VODAFONE/JIO).
- Accommodation in Base Category Room on Double/twin sharing on Select Package.
- 02 Nights Stay in Houseboat at Srinagar
- 02 Nights stay in Hotel at Srinagar.
- Transfer and Sightseeing as per the below tour Itinerary by Non a/c
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meals MAPAI (Breakfast And Dinner)
- Transport by Non AC Private Innova, Scorpio, Tavera, Xylo, Etius/Indigo/Swift & Tata Winger/Tempo Traveler.
- Toyota Innova & Tempo Traveler for Luxury & Premium Package Options
- (02 – 3 Small Cabs, 04 – 07 Pax in SUV Cabs & above 08 Pax onward Vehicle will be Tata Winger/Tempo).
- All toll taxes, driver’s allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary and all taxes.
- Shikara Ride 1-2 Hours
- Vehicle Can be used for any medical Emergency During Trip
- Any sightseeing or excursion that is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Monument Fee, Guide, other expenses not mentioned in inclusion.
- Any item of personal requirement, such as drinks, laundry, telephone, etc.
- Any medical or evacuation expenses.
- Any expenses occur due to natural climate, security and other unexpected reason.
- Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any type of insurance – personal, medical, travel etc.
- Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Air Fare, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- No refund on any unused transportation or any services in any circumstances.
- If the GST Bill Required Then 5% GST will be charged on total billing.