- Duration: 4N-5D
- lOCATION: Sikkim, India
- Price: Per Person Starting Price INR 12000*
Darjeeling India Tour
Day – 01 – Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 02 – Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Full Day) –
Early Morning breakfast – After breakfast – Full day city tour includes visit to the following places of interest namely Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tenzing - Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre (Closed on Sunday), Beautiful Tea Estate, Lebong Race Course, Japanese Temple – Other places of visit are Peace Pagoda, Lal kothi, Dhirdham Temple, Ava Art Gallery, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed) – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 03 – Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day) –
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour – Next visit to Rock Garden – Ganga Maiya park - Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day – 04 – Excursion to Mirik (Full Day) -
Morning Breakfast – After breakfast drive to Mirik nearly 60 kilometers / 1 ½ - 2 hours drive – The drive is through scenic roads with occasional stoppage for photography - Mirik is centered round Sumendu Lake and is known for its landscaped gardens, tea gardens, orange orchards, cardamom groves and spectacular views of the Himalayan ranges - Full day excursion of Mirik Lake (Horse riding & Boating facilities is available around the lake - This high altitude lake is worth visiting – One can also visit Pashupati Market in Nepal on the way back to Darjeeling – Back to Darjeeling – Evening free to roam around the Hotel / Resort or Mall or the Local market area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day - 05 – Departure – Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) -
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ - 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey.
|Number of PAX||Per Person Package cost in INR|
- Airport assistance on Arrival & Departure.
- Accommodation in Double/Twin rooms
- Daily Breakfast Meals Facilities
- All airport transfers by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac cab
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by air conditioned a/c Cab / Non ac Cab
- All interstate taxes, permits, toll taxes and fuel charges etc.
- Driver’s allowances and all other expenses related to the car.
- Toll taxes, parking and fuel
- All applicable taxes
- Any Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other services’ not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.
- Monument Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Boat Ride, High Season / Festive Season Supplements
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls,
- Tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Term & Condition apply
- Cancellation Charges Apply